*Note: Keycaps in pictures not included in kit. Kit requires soldering.
Software for programming keyboard layouts:
This is a 96 key split keyboard kit featuring:
- Macro key columns on left side of keyboard
- Aluminum feet to angle the board for optimum typing comfort
- Staggered layout board can be used split apart or as a one-piece keyboard
- Supports in switch LEDs (note, short leg of LED goes in square hole of PCB, see markings on PCB for clarification.
- Built in RGB underglow LEDs on PCB
- 3 notification LEDs (Scroll lock, Num lock, Caps lock)
- Completely customizable keyboard layout, backlight, and underglow LEDs using BootMapperClient
Kit comes with:
- Acrylic case layers and all standoffs and screws required to assemble case
- 5 genuine Cherry PCB-mount stabilizers
- 3 notification LEDs
- 4 aluminum feet with rubber tips to angle the board
- Male-Male mini-USB Cable to connect two halves of the board. Approx 12 in. (30.5 cm) long.
Kit does not include but requires: