*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
The Falcon Elite is a fully customizable tenkeyless keyboard made for portability. The keyboard has dual bluetooth/wired connectivity, RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and a hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-installed. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so that you can choose whichever switches you like and install them by hand.
- Dual function connectivity – can be used over bluetooth or wired USB-C cable
- 2000 mAh battery
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in
- Foam padded case interior for more pleasant sound
- Roller wheel to adjust RGB LED brightness and media volume
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- USB passthrough port to connect other peripherals or charging cables
- Legs under keyboard can be flipped out for higher angle or tucked inside the board for lower angle operation
- Reprogrammable keymap using PC companion software*Download companion software for PC: Falcon Elite Keyboard Companion Software
Note: Software language may need to be changed from Chinese to English when used for the first time by clicking the Settings icon at the top right after opening program.
- Same functionality as the Rakk Lam-Ang Pro keyboard
- PDF Version of Instruction Manual: Falcon Elite Instruction Manual
Kit comes with:
- Falcon Elite keyboard case with hotswap PCB and stablizers (battery included for use over bluetooth)
- Switch puller
- Plastic keycap puller
- USB C cable
- 87 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 87 keycaps – all 104 key standard keycap sets can be used to fill this board. Refer to product pics for keycap sizing.
Looking for a nice set of keycaps to cover this board? Have a look here: Keycaps
To connect the keyboard to devices over bluetooth:
- Turn the switch on the back of the board to the “ON” position.
- Press “FN” + “Tab”, after which you will see the blue LED blink a few times.
- Press “FN” + either Q/W/E to select which of the three bluetooth profiles you wish to save the connection to.
- Press and hold “FN” + “P” to have the keyboard broadcast a bluetooth signal. Set the device you wish to connect to search for Bluetooth devices, and the keyboard will appear as an available device to connect to.