*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
The Falcon Elite is a fully customizable tenkeyless keyboard made for portability. The keyboard has dual bluetooth/wired connectivity, RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and a hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-installed. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so that you can choose whichever switches you like and install them by hand.
- Dual function connectivity – can be used over bluetooth or wired USB-C cable
- 2000 mAh battery
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in
- Foam padded case interior for more pleasant sound
- Roller wheel to adjust RGB LED brightness and media volume
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- USB passthrough port to connect other peripherals or charging cables
- Legs under keyboard can be flipped out for higher angle or tucked inside the board for lower angle operation
- Reprogrammable keymap using PC companion software*Download companion software for PC: Falcon Elite Keyboard Companion Software
Note: Software language may need to be changed from Chinese to English when used for the first time by clicking the Settings icon at the top right after opening program.
- Same functionality as the Rakk Lam-Ang Pro keyboard
- PDF Version of Instruction Manual: Falcon Elite Instruction Manual
Kit comes with:
- Falcon Elite keyboard case with hotswap PCB and stablizers (battery included for use over bluetooth)
- Switch puller
- Plastic keycap puller
- USB C cable
- 87 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 87 keycaps – all 104 key standard keycap sets can be used to fill this board. Refer to product pics for keycap sizing.
Looking for a nice set of keycaps to cover this board? Have a look here: Keycaps
To connect the keyboard to devices over bluetooth:
- Turn the switch on the back of the board to the “ON” position.
- Press “FN” + “Tab”, after which you will see the blue LED blink a few times.
- Press “FN” + either Q/W/E to select which of the three bluetooth profiles you wish to save the connection to.
- Press and hold “FN” + “P” to have the keyboard broadcast a bluetooth signal. Set the device you wish to connect to search for Bluetooth devices, and the keyboard will appear as an available device to connect to.
There are no reviews yet.