The Horizon Z 60% keyboard is a gamer’s dream. It uses 62g Outemu Silent Sky tactile stem switches for stealthy, tactile keypresses.
RGB LED lighting can be customized onboard the keyboard without the use of software.
The Horizon Z now also supports QMK custom keyboard firmware for complete user customizability.
Read up on how to install it here: Installing QMK on the Horizon Z
- 61 keys – Compact size
- 62g Outemu Silent Sky switches for a firm, tactile keypress
- RGB LED backlighting can be changed onboard the keyboard without needing to use software.
- Uses latest Bluetooth 5.1 technology
- Can be used both over wired USB-C connection and bluetooth.
- Store up to 3 bluetooth profiles for fast and convenient switching between devices.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- 1800 mAh battery
- Companion software can be used to program macros and switch LED animations
Companion Software: HERE
- In case of keyboard firmware issues, default firmware can be reflashed onto the keyboard with this: Horizon Z Default Firmware Flasher
- Horizon Z 60% keyboard
- USB-C cable
- Keycap puller
- Colored keycaps
Lost the instruction manual?
PDF version available here: Flashquark Horizon Z Instruction Manual