*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
The NP641 is a fully customizable hotswap 60% keyboard made for portability. The keyboard has 3 available connection modes of wired USB-C, bluetooth, or 2.4G wireless. It also features RGB backlighting and a hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-lubed for maximum smoothness. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so that you can choose whichever switches you like and install them by hand.
- Triple function connectivity – can be used over 2.4G wireless (dongle included) , bluetooth, or wired USB-C cable
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
Kit comes with:
- NP641 keyboard case with hotswap PCB (battery included for use over bluetooth)
- 2.4G wireless dongle
- PCB dampening foam
- Stabilizer lube
- USB C cable
- 64 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 64 keycaps – all 104 key standard keycap sets can be used to fill this board. Certain keys from numpad may be required to cover the bottom-right keys. Looking for a nice set of keycaps to cover this board? Have a look here: Keycaps