*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
This is a GK61 hotswap keyboard kit with an outer case made of CNC milled aluminum.
The keyboard features RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and a hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-lubed for maximum smoothness. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so pre-installed switches can be swapped with any other standard MX type switches.
- CNC milled Aluminum case
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in – both PCB and plate mount switches are supported
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
*Download companion software: GK61 Companion Software
Kit comes with:
- GK61 hotswap PCB
- Switch puller
- Keycap puller
- USB C cable
- 61 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 61 keycaps – all 104 key standard keycap sets can be used to fill this board.
Looking for a nice set of keycaps to cover this board? Have a look here: Keycaps
- Each layer needs to be sent to the on-board memory of the keyboard individually by clicking “Apply” at the bottom right corner of the window for each layer.
- Custom programming should be done in the “Onboard Settings” tab if you wish for the programming to be loaded onto the keyboard for use even without the companion software.