*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
The GK21s is a fully customizable wireless bluetooth numpad and/or macropad featuring an aluminum outer case. It also has dual bluetooth/wired connectivity, RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so that you can choose whichever switches you like and install them by hand.
- Anodized aluminum case
- Dual function connectivity – can be used over bluetooth or wired USB-C cable
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in – both PCB and plate mount switches are supported
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Four rubber feet for non-slip use
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
*Download companion software: GK21s Companion Software
Kit comes with:
- GK21s keyboard case with hotswap PCB
- Switch puller
- Plastic keycap puller
- USB C cable
- 21 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 21 keycaps – all standard keycaps for numpads work
- Each layer needs to be sent to the on-board memory of the keyboard individually by clicking “Apply” at the bottom right corner of the window for each layer.
- Custom programming should be done in the “Onboard Settings” tab if you wish for the programming to be loaded onto the keyboard for use even without the companion software.
Kyle Menz (verified owner) –
Keypad came fully functional with no bad terminals, installation of switches and keypads was quick and easy. Bluetooth pairing wasn’t quite as smooth as I thought it would have been, but I don’t really plan on using Bluetooth much. At the end of the day, it’s a number pad and it does it’s job nicely. I like that I can use the included software to remap the keys, though I don’t see myself doing much of that in the future.