*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
The GK64x is a fully customizable 60% keyboard featuring an outer case made of CNC milled aluminum.
The GK64x supports two space bar configurations, one with a normal-sized single 6.25u space bar and another with double space bars. Both configurations are available to use in each kit, with the double space bar configuration PCB attachment included in the box which can be swapped with the default single space bar configuration PCB attachment. (See pics for more clarification)
The keyboard also has RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-lubed for maximum smoothness. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so that you can choose whichever switches you like and install them by hand.
Lost the instruction manual that came with your board? The online version can be found here: GK64xs Instruction Manual
- Wired connection over USB-C cable
- Two different space bar configurations, either single or double space bar. Both configurations are available for use in each kit
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in – both PCB and plate mount switches are supported
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
*Download companion software: GK64xs Companion Software
Kit comes with:
- GK64x keyboard case with hotswap PCB
- Double space bar PCB attachment
- Switch puller
- Keycap puller
- USB C cable
- 64 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 64 keycaps – all 104 key standard keycap sets can be used to fill this board. (Refer to purple keycap set in product pics for keycap sizing).
- Each layer needs to be sent to the on-board memory of the keyboard individually by clicking “Apply” at the bottom right corner of the window for each layer.
- Custom programming should be done in the “Onboard Settings” tab if you wish for the programming to be loaded onto the keyboard for use even without the companion software.
There are no reviews yet.