The GK64 is a fully customizable 60% keyboard with an outer case made of CNC milled aluminum and DSA profile keycaps.
The keyboard features RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and a hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-lubed for maximum smoothness. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so pre-installed switches can be swapped with any other standard MX type switches.
Lost the instruction manual that came with your board? The online version can be found here: GK64 Instruction Manual
- CNC milled Aluminum case
- DSA profile keycaps
- Gateron Switches
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in – both PCB and plate mount switches are supported
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
*Download companion software: GK64 Companion Software
Kit comes with:
- GK64 pre-built keyboard
- Switch puller
- Keycap puller
- USB C cable
- Each layer needs to be sent to the on-board memory of the keyboard individually by clicking “Apply” at the bottom right corner of the window for each layer.
- Custom programming should be done in the “Onboard Settings” tab if you wish for the programming to be loaded onto the keyboard for use even without the companion software.