The GK64 is a fully customizable 60% keyboard with an outer case made of CNC milled aluminum and DSA profile keycaps.
The keyboard features RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and a hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-lubed for maximum smoothness. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so pre-installed switches can be swapped with any other standard MX type switches.
Lost the instruction manual that came with your board? The online version can be found here: GK64 Instruction Manual
- CNC milled Aluminum case
- DSA profile keycaps
- Gateron Switches
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in – both PCB and plate mount switches are supported
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
*Download companion software: GK64 Companion Software
Kit comes with:
- GK64 pre-built keyboard
- Switch puller
- Keycap puller
- USB C cable
- Each layer needs to be sent to the on-board memory of the keyboard individually by clicking “Apply” at the bottom right corner of the window for each layer.
- Custom programming should be done in the “Onboard Settings” tab if you wish for the programming to be loaded onto the keyboard for use even without the companion software.
There are no reviews yet.