Tribosys 3203 made by Miller-Stephenson. Comes with applicator brush.
Jar contains 5 mL of Tribosys 3203 lubricant which is good for lubing approximately 500 switches.
Tribosys 3203 is a non-migrating semi-fluid grease that is ideal for lubricating mechanical keyboard switches.
Due to having a low viscocity, Tribosys 3203 is best used on tactile and clicky switches.
- Stable compound will not separate over time.
- Non-migrating grease ensures that lubricant will not slide off of applied areas.
- Eliminates “scratchy” feeling of certain switches.
- Eliminates switch spring “ping” or “crunch.”
- Specially formulated compound is ideal tactile and clicky switches.