*Note: Keycaps and switches in pictures not included in kit.
*Switches do not need soldering- simply push them into hotswap PCB
The GK61xs is a fully customizable 60% keyboard made for portability The keyboard has dual bluetooth/wired connectivity, RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and hotswappable PCB. The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability. Stabilizers come pre-lubed for maximum smoothness. The hotswap PCB allows for installation of any MX type switch without the need for soldering so that you can choose whichever switches you like and install them by hand.
- Dual function connectivity – can be used over bluetooth or wired USB-C cable
- Hotswap PCB can take all MX type switches without any need to solder them in
- RGB in-switch backlighting
- Fully programmable keymap layouts and RGB lighting with PC companion software
*Download companion software: GK61s Companion Software
Kit comes with:
- GK61xs keyboard case with hotswap PCB (battery included for use over bluetooth)
- Double spacebar attachment
- Switch puller
- Plastic keycap puller
- USB C cable
- 61 MX type switches – take a look at our selection of switches: HERE
- 61 keycaps – all 104 key standard keycap sets can be used to fill this board. Refer to product pics for keycap sizing.
Looking for a nice set of keycaps to cover this board? Have a look here: Keycaps
- Each layer needs to be sent to the on-board memory of the keyboard individually by clicking “Apply” at the bottom right corner of the window for each layer.
- Custom programming should be done in the “Onboard Settings” tab if you wish for the programming to be loaded onto the keyboard for use even without the companion software.
Orbnotacus (verified owner) –
Fantastic hotswap RGB keyboard! I’m a big fan of Skyloong/Epomaker keyboards, and this is one of the reasons why. The other reason is my GK21s, which is also amazing!