All Kailh Box switches used in Anne Pro 2s are the new retooled Box switches with an x-axis width of 1.30mm which do not carry the risk of cracking the stems of keycaps.
- Anne Pro 2 Keyboard
- USB-C Cable
- Wire Keycap Puller
- Quick start instruction manual
Download full user manual here: Anne Pro 2 User Manual
- Retooled new Kailh Box Switches (1.30mm x-axis)
- Programmable RGB Backlighting
- Can be used wired over USB-C or wirelessly over Bluetooth 4.0
- Large 1900 mah battery
- Built-in on/off switch to conserve battery power
- Doubleshot PBT keycaps
- New firmware (See below for details)
- ObinsLab Starter companion computer software for programming keyboard layout, function keys, lighting effects, battery life monitoring, macros, and updating firmware
(software supports both Windows and Mac computers)
- Bluetooth functionality is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.Download: ObinsLab Starter Companion Software
The firmware has been completely redone with many new functions and features.
The keyboard supports complete layout re-programming. Love the Anne Pro 2 but miss the flexibility of using a QMK compatible board? No problem! All keys on the keyboard can be remapped to become any key you want through ObinsLab Starter.
Tap key functionality enables keys to behave differently when tapped or held. By default, Right shift, Fn1, Fn2, and Right control behave as arrow keys when tapped.
There are 2 main function keys which can be remapped to your preference. Fn1 and Fn2 can be mapped to two different function layers that can be customized through ObinsLab Starter. Caps Lock can also be set to act as a “Magic” function key to mirror the behavior of either Fn1 or Fn2. This “Magic” function is particularly useful to make certain functions easily accessible without moving your fingers from the home row. For example, while holding “Magic” function, WASD can behave as arrow keys.
Lighting can also be reprogrammed through ObinsLab Starter. RGB backlights are individually addressable and dynamic lighting effects can also be programmed as well. Lighting profiles can be created, saved, and loaded to the keyboard through the software.
Up to 16 key macros can be programmed through the computer software. Saved macros are stored onto the keyboard onboard memory and do not need the use of the computer software to activate.
Keyboard firmware updating is done entirely through ObinsLab Starter, and is much easier than compared to the process for the original Anne Pro. Just plug the USB cable into the board, press update, and the software will automatically download and transfer the firmware update to the board.