This is a hard-shell carrying case designed for the Anne Pro and other standard sized 60% keyboards.
Confirmed to fit:
- Anne Pro
- Vortex Pok3r
- Vortex Poker 2
- Royal Kludge RK61
- Vortex Pure Pro
- Black hard outer shell made of compression-molded EVA
- Two zippers to close the case
- Handle reinforced with plastic for strength and carrying convenience
- Interior zipper lining to prevent abrasion and other damage to the keyboard from the zipper
- Interior of the case features pull-ribbon for easy removal of keyboard from case
- Soft fabric-lined center liner to protect keyboard during transport
- Interior of lid functions as storage area for USB cables, USB adapter, and other keyboard supplies.
Weight 14.6 oz
L: 13.5 in W: 6 in H: 3 in
Interior Keyboard Storage Dimensions:
L: 11.6 in W: 4.64 in H: 1.25 in
Note: Interior can accommodate for keyboards higher than 1.25 in, that is just the height of the interior lining which the keyboard sits inside.
vinwij (verified owner) –
Well made case, although it does NOT fit my Ducky 2 mini RGB. The padding is pretty sturdy, but also huge, making it a large case to carry around in my bag. I think it would still offer plenty of protection with a little less padding, making it even easier to carry. This case would probably even keep your keyboard safe if you went to work by parachute and had it slip from your bag somewhere between 2 and 3 kilometers up in the air.
Albert Bui (verified owner) –
The case is really well made, it fits my Anne Pro 2 very snug with the stock case and has an extra compartment for accessories.
Michelle Stevenson (verified owner) –
I ordered one of these cases along with my Anne Pro 2 since I need to transport my board back and forth from home to work. (I’m probably going to buy another Anne Pro 2 to solve this problem, but that’s another story)
It protects the board really well, and I’ve dropped the case numerous times- not a single scratch on the board or case.