GPL 205 Grade 0 made by Miller-Stephenson. Comes with applicator brush.
Jar contains 5 mL of GPL 205 Grade 0 lubricant which is good for lubing approximately 500 switches.
GPL 205 Grade 0 is a non-migrating relatively thick fluid grease that is ideal for lubricating mechanical keyboard switches.
Compared to GPL 205 Grade 2, Grade 0 is a softer grease with a unique PTFE thickener. Its properties results in a lubricant that is ideal for linear and Topre switches as well as keyboard stabilizers. Due to its relatively higher viscosity compared to other switch lubricants such as Tribosys 3204, GP 205g0 is not recommended for use with tactile or clicky switches.
- Ideal for lubricating linear and Topre switches
- Also great for lubricating mechanical keyboard stabilizers
- Not suggested for use with tactile or clicky switches. Use Tribosys 3204 instead: HERE
- Stable compound will not separate over time.
- Non-migrating grease ensures that lubricant will not slide off of applied areas.
- Eliminates “scratchy” feeling of certain switches.
- Eliminates switch spring “ping” or “crunch.”