The nice!nano microcontroller works as a drop-in replacement board for any mechanical keyboards that would normally use a Pro Micro as the microcontroller.
It features bluetooth low energy (BLE) connectivity which enables your custom keyboard to become fully wireless. It has an onboard 3.7 lithium battery charger (battery not included) which enables one to directly charge the battery via usb cable without removing the battery. The 301230 battery is recommended for use with the nice!nano controller, but any 3.7v rechargeable lithium ion battery with at least 100 mah capacity should be compatible with the controller.
- Includes 2 twelve pin headers and 1 three pin header
- Mid mount USB-C port with 3.2mm total thickness
- nRF52840 chip on board with 1MB of Flash and 256KB of RAM
- Adafruit Bootloader loaded offering DFU flashing as well as drag and drop flashing via UF2 storage
- Programmable indicator (blue) LED as well as a charging indicator (orange) LED
- Battery voltage reader to report battery percentage to main device
- Onboard battery charger with 100mA charge rate (battery not included)
- External power can be cut off using an on board MOSFET saving power from LEDs
- 3 extra GPIO pins offering a total of 21 GPIO pins
- 3.3V out of the VCC pin to power external features
- 32.768 kHz oscillator on board for real-time clock capabilities
- Clean design with matte black solder mask, immersion gold plating, and Tg 170 FR4 for durability
Suggested battery for use with the nice!nano is the 301230 battery.
See the nice!nano docs for more information: nice!nano docs